1. Dr. Henry Seidu Daannaa, Ministry of Chieftaincy and Traditional Affairs.
2. Mr. Kwesi Ahwoi, Ministry of the Interior.
3. Hon. Mark Woyongo, Ministry of Defence.
4. Hon. Haruna Iddrisu, Ministry of Trade and Industry.
5. Hon. Abdul Rashid Hassan Pelpuo, Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Creative Arts.
6. Mr. Nayon Bilijo, Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development.
7. Hon. Alhassan Azong, Minister of State at the Presidency.
8. Hon Alhaji Mustapha Ahmed, Minister of State at the Presidency.
9. Mrs. Elizabeth Ofosu-Agyare, Minister of State at the Presidency.
10. Hon. Fifi Kwetey, Minister of State at the Presidency.
11. Alhaji Limuna Mohammed Muniru, Minister of State at the Presidency.
12. Hon. Comfort Doyoe Cudjoe Ghansah, Minister of State at the Presidency.
The president has also appointed Ms. Mawuena Dumor Trebah as Acting Chief Executive Officer of the Ghana Investment Promotion Centre.
Mr. P.V. Obeng has been appointed by President Mahama as a Senior Presidential Adviser at the Presidency.
The following persons have also been designated by the President to Coordinate the implementation of presidential priority projects.
1. Hon. E. T. Mensah.
2. Hon. Alban Bagbin.
3. Hon. Cletus Avoka.
The projects are the construction of 200 Senior High Schools, 10 Teacher Training Colleges and one Public University in the Eastern Region; the Development of ultra modern Regional and Specialist Hospitals; and the development of new International and Regional Airports.