President of the Ghana Football Association Kwesi Nyantakyi took a second wife over the weekend in a private ceremony.
Nyantakyi, who is currently the first vice President of CAF married Mariama Sannie who is virtually unknown to the football public.
Your authoritative Happyghana.com has once a dug deep to bring you 5 things about Mariama Sannie that will make you fall in love in with her:
1. Mariama Sannie had her secondary education at the renowned Holy Child School in Cape Coast.
2. Mariama entered the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology after Holy Child School.
3. At KNUST, she read Metallurgical Engineering.
4. She was part of the pioneering students who read mineral engineering at KNUST and graduated in 2015.
5. Mariama loves to travel and she has seen several parts of the world.