Wednesday evening November 21st, 2018 ended on a sad note following news that the Member of Parliament for Ayawaso West Wuogon Constituency, Emmanuel Kyeremanteng Agyarko, has passed on.
This devastating news has elicited condolences across the political spectrum as well from some prominent Ghanaians.
In spite of being a quiet politician, the late Kyeremanteng Agyarko has a gentle soul and was an accomplished and distinguished man in whatever he did.
Here are four things you need to about the late MP death:
1. Kyeremanteng Agyarko is reported to have died in the United States (US), where he had been on admission for some time.
2. Reports from his family indicate that he died from a protracted illness of which he had a corrective surgery on.
3. He was initially admitted at the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital a few weeks ago before going to the USA to seek medical attention.
4. The National Organizer of the opposition NDC, Joshua Hamidu Akamba is on record to have said Mr. Agyarko died as a result of bitterness because he was ignored by his own party [NPP].
5. Two months before his demise he wrote on his Facebook Page that, “This life takes us nowhere”
Kyeremanteng was the junior brother of the former Minister of Energy, Boakye Agyarko.
He is succeeded by a wife and seven children.
May his gentle soul rest in peace!
By: Joseph Nii Ankrah