Relationship coach, Dzifa Sweetness says music plays a major role in relationships.
Speaking as a guest on e.tv Ghana’s “In bed with Adwen”, she said “Sometimes when I hear certain music then I become very emotional. I sometimes even cry. Sometimes when I hear romantic music. I do more of local music than foreign.”
She further detailed how music can be used in lovemaking;
1. To break someone’s virginity
2. It gives you a sound mind. You can draw your curtains, you can use a dim light, even when there are issues between you two you can use good music to resolve that,
3. You can also reach orgasm early.
4. You can also release stress.
5. It takes your mind off life issues like payment of school fees.
6. It helps build a strong bond.
“Sometimes, the calmness in the song greatly influence how early you can get wet. Those days we weren’t seeing such songs as advices but love songs instead. So if you use any of such songs to make love, when you are not careful and end up with someone else, regardless the kind of song it is, if you don’t control your emotions you will give reactions to your new lover as you did with the old one who played the song for you back then. If care isn’t taken, it will reach a point that you will realize that you don’t love the person anymore but instead it is the song you hear that influences your feeling for the person” she added.
She, however, *urged* listeners not to use noisy music but romantic ones like “Betweener” by Kumi Guitar.
BY: Amaka Joyce
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.