Vice President Mahamudu Bawumia is to chair the ruling NPP’s manifesto committee for the 2020 elections.
A statement by the party’s general secretary John Boadu Thursday also named nine other individuals including key ministers as members of the committee.
Below is the list of the membership of the party’s manifesto committee.
* H.E. Alhaji Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia – Chairman
* Alan Kwodwo Kyeremateng – Member
* Hon. Matthew Opoku Prempeh – Member
* Ken Offori-Atta – Member
* Madam Elizabeth Ohene – Member
* Hon. Hajia Alima Mahama – Member
* Yofi Grant – Member
* Hon. Yaw Buaben Asamoa – Member
* Hon. Kweku Agyemang-Manu – Member
* Hon. Dr. Afriyie Akoto – Member
The Committee’s mandate includes undertaking a holistic review of the party’s 2016 Manifesto and to engage all relevant stakeholders on the subject with the view to coming out with the NPP’s 2020 Manifesto.
It is the anticipation of the party that the Manifesto Committee would discharge its mandate competently and professionally, and accordingly produce a comprehensive Manifesto document that addresses all the legitimate concerns of the Ghanaian people and also meets their aspirations in order to propel the party to yet another resounding electoral victory at the 2020 polls.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.