Lady with the name Deborah Seyram Adablah has filed a suit against Ernest Kwasi Nimako, the Manager of First Atlantic Bank in Accra, Ghana.
She claimed although the relationship of a sexual nature persisted many months, Ernest Nimako failed to honour terms of their relationship.
In the writ, the lady avers that she entered into a private and intimate relationship with the manager.
She stated further that she subsequently entered into a “Parlor relationship” with Nimako against her will.
below is the demand of Deborah Seyram Adablah in the writ of summon.
Check out Deborah Seyram Adablah’s current demands from the First Atlantic Bank CFO, Kwasi Nimako as redress.
• Transfer the title of the car into her name.
• Cost of repairs of 10,000gh.
• Pays lump sum money to enable her to start a business.
• Pays the outstanding arrears of her monthly allowance from July 2022 to the date of judgment and pays all medical. expenses as a result of side effects.
• General damages against her.
• Any other relief(s) the court deems necessary including legal costs.