• Latest
  • Trending
Just In: Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus

Prince Charles out of virus self-isolation

March 30, 2020
Education Ministry Debunks Fixed Aggregate SHS Placement Claim

Education Ministry debunks fixed aggregate SHS placement claim

August 30, 2025
2025–26 Champions League Draw: Ranking Every Club’s Schedule

2025–26 Champions League Draw: Ranking Every Club’s Schedule

August 29, 2025
2025 AFCON Q: Fit Thomas Partey excluded from Black Stars as Otto Addo names full squad for Niger and Angola clashes

2026 FIFA WCQ: Thomas Partey will be available for games against Chad and Mali-GFA

August 29, 2025
GPHA announces temporary road closure at Tema Port

GPHA announces temporary road closure at Tema Port

August 29, 2025
“Police Can Handle Akwatia By-Election, No Need for Military” – Nana B

“Police can handle Akwatia by-election, no need for military” – Nana B

August 29, 2025
Eight convicted for violence during Ablekuma North By-election

Eight convicted for violence during Ablekuma North By-election

August 29, 2025
Health Minister assures affected nurses of payment after salary delays

Health Minister assures affected nurses of payment after salary delays

August 29, 2025
South Africa to host first African G20 meeting

South Africa to host first African G20 meeting

August 29, 2025
Presidency reports Over GHS 3.5 million raised for Children of Helicopter crash victims

Presidency reports over GHS 3.5 million raised for children of helicopter crash victims

August 29, 2025
Education Ministry Debunks Fixed Aggregate SHS Placement Claim

GES dismisses reports of cut-off point for school placement

August 29, 2025
Akwatia by-election: Global InfoAnalytics projects Bernard Bediako to Win

Akwatia by-election: Global InfoAnalytics projects Bernard Bediako to win

August 29, 2025
Telecel Ghana Champions Purposeful Partnerships at 2025 Supplier Conference

Telecel Ghana champions purposeful partnerships at 2025 Supplier Conference

August 29, 2025
Happy Ghana
Advertisement
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
    • International Sports
    • Afcon2017
    • Afcon2019
    • Corporate Knockout
    • U17 World Cup
    • World Cup 2018
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Bizarre
  • Feature
  • More
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Lifestyle
  • Listen Live
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
    • International Sports
    • Afcon2017
    • Afcon2019
    • Corporate Knockout
    • U17 World Cup
    • World Cup 2018
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Bizarre
  • Feature
  • More
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Lifestyle
  • Listen Live
No Result
View All Result
Happy Ghana
No Result
View All Result
Home News International News

Prince Charles out of virus self-isolation

in International News
Just In: Prince Charles tests positive for coronavirus
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Whatsapp

The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation, following his diagnosis of coronavirus.

Prince Charles, 71, spent seven days self-isolating in Scotland after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms.

His wife, the Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was also tested and did not have the virus, but also began self-isolating.

A Palace official said the prince was in good health and was following the government’s restrictions.

“Clarence House has confirmed today that, having consulted with his doctor, the Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation,” a spokesman said.

Prince Charles spent his seven days of quarantine at his Birkhall home on the royal Balmoral estate.

Buckingham Palace previously said the Queen last saw her son, the heir to the throne, on 12 March, and was “in good health”.

It comes as six further people with the virus in Scotland have died, taking the total to 47. The total number of people who have died with the virus in the UK has reached 1,228.

Among those to have died is Amged El-Hawrani, a 55-year-old ear, nose and throat consultant at Queen’s Hospital Burton. Last week, an organ transplant consultant died after testing positive for the virus.

Some 20,000 former NHS staff have returned to work to help deal with the outbreak coronavirus, Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said, adding the country would get through the crisis “together”.

The prime minister – who became the first world leader to announce he had the virus – has continued to lead the country’s response to the pandemic, carrying out meetings over video link while self-isolating in his Downing Street flat.

On Monday, a No 10 source confirmed Dominic Cummings, his chief adviser, has developed symptoms of the virus and was self-isolating at home.

BBC

Tags: Prince Charles

Subscribe to receive notification everytime a new post is published. We promise to be discrete.

Unsubscribe
Previous Post

Coronavirus Outbreak: Fear can cause more harm than the pandemic itself – Psychologist

Next Post

Coronavirus Outbreak: Message from the President who led the Ebola fight

Next Post
Message from the President who led the Ebola fight

Coronavirus Outbreak: Message from the President who led the Ebola fight

Search

No Result
View All Result

Listen Live

Happy Kaseɛbɔ 600AM news bulletin
Happy Kaseɛbɔ 600AM news bulletin

BBC Match of the Day Africa

Happy Ghana

Recent News

  • Education Ministry debunks fixed aggregate SHS placement claim
  • 2025–26 Champions League Draw: Ranking Every Club’s Schedule
  • 2026 FIFA WCQ: Thomas Partey will be available for games against Chad and Mali-GFA
  • About
  • advertise
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2025 Happy FM – Powered by Ghana’s leading radio network. Designed with passion by Global Media Alliance.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Sports
    • International Sports
    • Afcon2017
    • Afcon2019
    • Corporate Knockout
    • U17 World Cup
    • World Cup 2018
  • Entertainment
  • Business
  • Bizarre
  • Feature
  • More
    • Technology
    • Opinion
    • Lifestyle
  • Listen Live

© 2025 Happy FM – Powered by Ghana’s leading radio network. Designed with passion by Global Media Alliance.