The Minority in Parliament is demanding a number of actions from President Akufo-Addo, including banishing corruption, which they labeled ‘free for all corruption that has engulfed this Government’.
Other demands are that;
- The Administration re-examine its priorities
- Desist from revising our history in favour of familial considerations
- Eschew the historic levels of nepotism
- Cut down on the obscene 111 Ministers
- Immediately present new policies to alleviate the hardships Ghanaians have been subjected to since he assumed the presidency.
The Minority’s demands are contained in a New Year Message in which it assures Ghanaians of more vigilance, a thorough and battle-ready team resolutely determined to pursue nothing but the national interest.
It was signed by Minority Leader, Haruna Iddrisu, who is also MP for Tamale South.
NEW YEAR MESSAGE FROM THE MINORITY IN GHANA’S PARLIAMENT
The NDC Minority in Parliament presents its compliments of the New Year.
We hereby convey our sincere wishes of good health, great cheer and glad tidings to all Ghanaians.